Skin Care Tips Only for Men
Skin care is a mere afterthought for many Men. It is rare for a man to devote time to his skin, especially the skin on his face. However, proper skin care is essential for everyone.
Follow these Tips:-
1. One or two times in a day, clean your face with Face Wash and wash with lukewarm water. Your pores will be cleaned out and your skin will feel better. Always pat your face dry with a clean towel. Apply a Moisturizer.
2. Three times a week, scrub your face with Face Scrub. Apply onto damp face and massage gently in circular motions for a minute avoiding eye contour areas. Rinse off the face thoroughly with pure water. For better results use Moisturizer.
3. After shaving, apply After-Shave Balm on the shaved area to soothe and comfort skin. Don’t forget to use moisturizer.
4. Apply Face Mask onto damp face in upward direction avoiding eye contour areas, nostrils and lips. Leave for 3-5 minutes. Rinse off the face thoroughly with pure water or wipe with a wet towel. Try it once a week. After that use Moisturizer or Cream.
5. Sun damage leads to hyperpigmentation (brown spots) which can develop into serious skin disease. Excessive exposure can also exaggerate and thicken fine lines. Avoid over exposure to the sun.
6. Keep vitamins such as C and E in your diet and follow a regular exercise regimen.