Touch of Nature

Natural Products and their usefulness in our daily life to achieve a healthy mind and body.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Skin Care Tips Only for Men



Skin care is a mere afterthought for many Men. It is rare for a man to devote time to his skin, especially the skin on his face. However, proper skin care is essential for everyone.

Follow these Tips:-

1. One or two times in a day, clean your face with Face Wash and wash with lukewarm water. Your pores will be cleaned out and your skin will feel better. Always pat your face dry with a clean towel. Apply a Moisturizer.

2. Three times a week, scrub your face with Face Scrub. Apply onto damp face and massage gently in circular motions for a minute avoiding eye contour areas. Rinse off the face thoroughly with pure water. For better results use Moisturizer.

3. After shaving, apply After-Shave Balm on the shaved area to soothe and comfort skin. Don’t forget to use moisturizer.

4. Apply Face Mask onto damp face in upward direction avoiding eye contour areas, nostrils and lips. Leave for 3-5 minutes. Rinse off the face thoroughly with pure water or wipe with a wet towel. Try it once a week. After that use Moisturizer or Cream.

5. Sun damage leads to hyperpigmentation (brown spots) which can develop into serious skin disease. Excessive exposure can also exaggerate and thicken fine lines. Avoid over exposure to the sun.

6. Keep vitamins such as C and E in your diet and follow a regular exercise regimen.

7 Comments:

  • At 8:58 PM, Anonymous face care said…

    Thanks for these steps

     
  • At 5:01 AM, Anonymous smartguy said…

    Nice and also helpful Skincare tips for Men.

     
  • At 12:11 AM, Anonymous zoric said…

    The tips really works. I use the face wash twice daily and after that I use a moisturizer which is improving my skin.

     
  • At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Natural SkinTreatment said…

    Hi, I would like to share a few skin care products which I found very useful.....please do have a look on it!

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to
    mention that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing on your feed and I'm hoping you
    write once more very soon!


    Nuvocleanse Diet

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    After I initially left a comment I seem to have clicked on
    the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on
    whenever a comment is added I get 4 emails with the same comment.
    Is there a way you can remove me from that service?
    Thanks a lot!

    Look at my page ... Apple stem cell serum

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Anonymous أفضل مركز تجميل بالإسكندرية said…

    this is so useful post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home