Touch of Nature

Natural Products and their usefulness in our daily life to achieve a healthy mind and body.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Winter Skin Care


Winter is a great time, but in this season your skin begins to dry and you feel uncomfortably and itchy. Though, skin care is essential in every season, but take special care of your skin to get alive skin in winter.

1. Wash your face with a mild facial cleanser and rinse with lukewarm water. Antibacterial soaps and very hot water strip essential moisture from your skin, so avoid it.

2. For oily or normal skin use toners after washing, but for dry skin, avoid toners.

3. Apply a oil-based moisturizer for your skin. This will help protect your skin from moisture loss.

4. Try applying a sunscreen with at least an SPF of 15 or more to your face and your hands about 30 minutes before going outside. Reapply frequently if you stay outside a long time.

5. Exfoliate can help remove dead skin cells. Add this to your cleansing routine once a week.

6. Drink lots of water to prevent dehydration.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:01 AM, Anonymous lovely said…

    Great!! I'll try it at home in this winter.

     
  • At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and
    reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys
    I've incorporated you guys to my personal blogroll.

    Here is my web-site; Coffee Pure Cleanse Reviews

     
  • At 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks in support of sharing such a nice opinion, piece of
    writing is pleasant, thats why i have read it completely

    Also visit my web blog; Slim XS Diet

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this site, for the reason that i wish for enjoyment, as this this
    website conations truly pleasant funny information too.


    Visit my homepage: Equinox

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?

    I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% certain.
    Any recommendations or advice would be greatly
    appreciated. Kudos

    Visit my web page: Lipo Slim Diet

     

Post a Comment

<< Home