Winter Skin Care
Winter is a great time, but in this season your skin begins to dry and you feel uncomfortably and itchy. Though, skin care is essential in every season, but take special care of your skin to get alive skin in winter.
1. Wash your face with a mild facial cleanser and rinse with lukewarm water. Antibacterial soaps and very hot water strip essential moisture from your skin, so avoid it.
2. For oily or normal skin use toners after washing, but for dry skin, avoid toners.
3. Apply a oil-based moisturizer for your skin. This will help protect your skin from moisture loss.
4. Try applying a sunscreen with at least an SPF of 15 or more to your face and your hands about 30 minutes before going outside. Reapply frequently if you stay outside a long time.
5. Exfoliate can help remove dead skin cells. Add this to your cleansing routine once a week.
6. Drink lots of water to prevent dehydration.