Rose Water for Skin Care
Roses are valued from ancient times for its beauty, medicinal powers, charm and aromatic oils. Everybody knows the importance of Rose Water in skin care.
Prepared Homemade Rose Water Easily:-
Pour a sun tea jar with rose petals and fresh water. Then keep it in sun for many days. Such homemade Rose water cannot be used for long, as it is prone to bacterial growth. You should use it as fresh as possible.
1. Mix rose water and vinegar in equal quantities and apply it to get glowing skin.
2. Grind dried basil leaf, neem and mint (100 gm each). Add some turmeric powder and rose water to make it in a paste form and apply it on the spots. It is very helpful to remove black spots.
3. To remove wrinkles on the face, apply a mixture of rosewater, sandalwood powder and glycerin. Wash with cold water after some time.
4. Rose water is a very good skin toner.
5. Apply rose water with facial mask.