Give Your Nail Perfect Care
Now-a-days Nails take an important role in looking your hands more beautiful, but taking care of the nails is not an easy job always. It’s also a part of fashion. Leading a healthy lifestyle today requires perfect care from head to toe. It is also creating your personality. Nail care plays an essential role in not only maintaining healthy nails but also in adding a touch of cosmetic beauty that can attract the attention of others. Now fashion statement are changing and women taking on a extra stylish role, its time to look at nail care alternatives that are fast and simple and at the same time give your nails a natural healthy look and feel.
Here we have follow some easy tips to keep your nails healthy and looking good.
• Firstly, stop biting the nails.
• Vitamin E helps to growing long and strong nails.
• Always try to use non-acetone nail polish remover, because Acetone nail polish remover will eat your nails.
• If your nails start on to raise, have them set immediately. Raised nails are highly susceptible to fungus growth if not taken care right away.
• Soap makes the nails dry and brittle. So, every time after wash your hands, while bathing as well as otherwise, make sure to dry the nails properly and apply a hand cream or lotion, also apply it on the nails.
• To harden soft nails, soak them in lukewarm olive oil for about 20 minutes, on alternate days.
• To get rid of stains from your nails, mix up one tablespoon of lemon juice in a cup of water and soak your nails in this liquid for a few minutes. After it, wash off with tepid water and apply a hand moisturizer.
• The best time to file your nails is when you are already wearing a polish. It will stop splitting of nails.
• To reduce evaporation of water you should apply a moisturizer to your nails before going to bed.