Pimples are the lesions on the skin which is caused mainly due to the blockage of skin pores. Pimples can take place in many places of our body like neck, back, upper arms but mostly take place on the face. Pimples, blackheads and whiteheads are the most common forms of acne. In adolescents pimples generally occur in men and women.The common symptoms of pimples
1. Inflammation of the adjoining areas
2. Redness around the extension areas.
3. Eruptions with pus filled.Common Causes of pimples
1. Blocking of sebaceous glands while obstructed by pollutants, dirt etc. the sebum blocks the pores resulting into pimples.
2. The bacteria which reside on the skin produce enzymes. This can leads the body to produce more sebum from oil glands. This is also a cause of forming pimples.
3. Environmental factors play a major role in forming pimples also. Over exposure of sun rays, dirt, pollutions etc are responsible for forming pimples.
4. Excess oily, spicy, fatty substances in foods are also responsible for creating pimples and acne.
5. Apart from the above factors there are also some hereditary factors which are also related to causing pimples.Now the main point is how to prevent pimples? What are the common home remedies for controlling pimples?
1. Pimples can disappear without scars by rubbing garlic on the affected parts several times a day.
2. A surprised therapy is using toothpaste! Yes, it really sounds different but it works very well. Just apply some toothpaste over the pimples and leave them for overnight. The next morning you’ll find that your pimples get reduced to their half of the size.
3. Take the milky part of an unripe papaya and apply to the affected areas. Now see the difference! This not only treats the pimples but also makes face soft and subtle.
4. Ground nut oil mixed with lime juice when applied to the pimples affected skin can help to clear the skin in a way helping to fade off scars if there is any.
5. Grated cucumber applied over the face for fifteen minutes and then washed with water is also helpful for preventing pimples, blackheads and also dryness of skin.
6. Mix a teaspoon of honey with half teaspoon each of camphor lotion and tomato juice. Apply the mixture on pimples and wash them after fifteen minutes with lukewarm water followed by cold water. This process is quite helpful for lighten the spots or marks left by the pimples.
when mixed with whole wheat flour and applied to the affected areas can help to get rid of pimples.