Touch of Nature

Natural Products and their usefulness in our daily life to achieve a healthy mind and body.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Home remedies for Dark Circles

Dark circles under eyes may happen due to several factors like- lack of sleep, stress, fatigue, deficiency of vitamins and minerals within the body and many more. Under eye circles can be removed by applying some of the following techniques-

1. Peeled and grated potato is excellent. Apply it overnight for 2-3 times a week.

2. Massage with almond oil under and around the eyes is a helpful method of giving good result. Do it daily at bed time for 2 weeks. You will surely see the improvement.

3. Grate a cucumber, squeeze it to take out its juice and refrigerate. Make a mixture of lemon juice, cucumber juice with lanolin cream. Apply the mixture around your eyes for 10-15 minutes.

Apart from applying the above techniques it’s also required to eat plenty of green vegetables and fruits. Drink at least 8 glasses of water regularly and also grow a habit of going early to bed.


Source: http://www.free-makeup-tips.com/

3 Comments:

  • At 10:10 PM, Anonymous bristi said…

    I suffered at a very young age with under eye circles. I completely hate them!!! Certainly I have found another process that is putting a warm teabag on them helps a bit. I just use the teabag right after making a cup of tea so its remains warm to long.

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Emilita said…

    The Tarte balms are like a stain and the color tends to last a while on me. The Sephora baume has a petroleum-like consistency but smoother and not as thick (which I like), and it keeps my lips soft for a while. I haven't used the e.l.f. products a lot so can't rate them long-term.

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger BeautyTalk said…

    I am having a big problem with undereye circles plus eye puffiness. I always had some undereye circles but a month ago the situaton got worse due to the added puffiness... both combined make me look as if Ihave not slept for months :-( I came accross recommendations of potato or cucumber mask before as helping to releave both - circles and puffiness - so now I will definately try it. Thanks for the useful tips.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home