Herbal Health Care in Winter
Winter is a season which is quite enjoyable. Also ideal season for many vegetables and fruits. But winter gets a dreadful rap. It’s also known as flu season when infectious sicknesses flourish. During this time you need to nourish and build up all systems in your body. Try to follow up an herbal routine in winter.
1. To get relief from cold and cough take half a teaspoon of ginger juice and half a teaspoon of honey with a teaspoon of tepid water, three times in a day.
2. In case of dry cough, chew a small piece of fresh ginger with some salt.
3. Elderberry is very effective to prevent the growth of enzyme which helps flu virus to spread out through your cells and also stop renewal.
4. In case of sore throat, chew two cardamoms or a clove or a few raisins.
5. Reishi Mushrooms is very useful herbal remedy to avoid bacterial and viral illnesses. It can be taken as an extract or instead of tea.
6. Goldenseal is a good antiseptic it helps to fight against infection and antibiotics.
7. Astragalus is also an effective herbal which helps to build up our immunity system. You will take astragalus sticks with soups or mix one tablespoon of dried herb with a cup of boiling water and drink it like tea.
8. Vitamin C has entire essential functions which can protect you body from different snag. So take more oranges, kiwifruit, feijoas, tomatoes and peppers.
9. Try to avoid junk food. Drink plenty of water and eat huge fresh and seasonal fruits, vegetables, seeds.