Touch of Nature

Natural Products and their usefulness in our daily life to achieve a healthy mind and body.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Different Fruit Masks

Some of the fruit masks which are helpful for glowing and healthy skin are as follows:

1. Make a smooth paste out of three strawberries, six grapes, one-fourth peeled orange and one-fourth apple. Wash you face well and pat dry it. Then immediately apply a thin layer of honey and finally apply the smooth fruit mixture evenly over the honey. Keep it for fifteen minutes and wash it off with warm water.
2. Make a thick paste of an apple and two teaspoon of honey. Refrigerate it for ten minutes. Apply the mix on your face atleast for thirty minutes and then rinse off well. This mask helps to feel refreshing especially for normal skin.
3. Make a puree out of half cucumber. Mix it with one egg white, a teaspoon of lemon juice and a teaspoon of mint. Refrigerate it for ten minutes and then apply the mix on your face. Leave it for fifteen minutes and rinse it off well with warm and then cold water.
4. Make a paste of one-forth cornstarch and an half strawberry. Apply it on the face avoiding the delicate areas around your eyes. Leave it for thirty minutes and then wash your face with cool water.
5. Blend two strawberries, one tablespoon of pulp papaya, an egg white and half cucumber. Apply this mix on your face for fifteen minutes. Make sure that you don’t face any stinging sensation; or else wash off the mask immediately, since it means that your face is sensitive to one of the ingredients.

8 Comments:

  • At 10:59 PM, Anonymous niky said…

    Thanks for your information on such precious homemade fruit masks. But I use a mask which has helped me to glow my skin. It is as follows:
    Mix one teaspoon milk cream, half teaspoon of honey with a banana. Apply it on your face and leave it for fifteen minutes. Then wash it off with normal water.

     
  • At 4:29 AM, Anonymous rimi said…

    Your posting is quite impressive. I found sandalwood powder is quite effective for my skin. Here is my simple skin care recipe with sandalwood powder. Mix one teaspoon of sandalwood powder with half teaspoon of water and make a paste, apply it on your face and leave it thirty minutes. After that wash your face with warm water. This process also helps to keep away pimples, acne, skin rashes from your face.

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you have any video of that? I'd want to find out some additional information.

    Visit my homepage - Satiereal saffron extract

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this article is amazing, nice written and include almost all vital infos.

    I would like to look extra posts like this .

    My blog post: Buy no2 maximus

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
    I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!

    My blog post ... garcinia cambogia for weight loss

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on
    this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

    pure Garcinia Cambogia

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you would like to get a great deal from this paragraph then you have to apply such methods
    to your won web site.

    Feel free to surf to my web site; żółć

     
  • At 5:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you're using?

    I'm planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design seems different
    then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
    P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!



    Also visit my weblog ... noticias politicas de hoy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home